May 15, 2019
May 31, 2019
Addressİstanbul Kültür University, Turkey View map
İstanbul Kültür University, Turkey is offering a one-semester exchange opportunity to the FCCU undergraduate students without an International Tuition Fee. However, selected students will pay a tuition fee to FCCU. Application Deadline for Fall Semester 2019 is Friday – May 31st 2019.
Semester Timelines: September 2019- January 2020
- CGPA must be 2.5 or above.
- Students should have a minimum of 30 credits hours on their transcript before they can be eligible for the dates of the program they apply to.
- Sufficient English Skills
How to Apply:
Kindly submit the following documents in the International Education Office, Room no N-13 and also send via email at email@example.com
- Unofficial Transcript (You can extract it from your Empower account)
- Passport copy
- Sponsor’s letter, his / her ID /passport copy along-with bank statement (has minimum balance 700,000 – 800,000 PKR)
- One teacher’s Reference Letter
- A Letter of Intent, a short essay outlining the reasons why you would like to participate in this exchange program.
- FCCU bonafide letter (You will get it from Academic Office)
- The medium of Instruction letter (You will get it from Academic Office)
Final course list will be shared later with successful candidates.
Selected Students will be responsible for the following Expenses:
- Accommodation charges
- Health Insurance
- Daily food
- any other personal expense
Visa and health insurance is the student’s responsibility.