Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) in collaboration with China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) is providing an opportunity for undergraduate / post-graduate / post-doctoral students to propose and conduct space science and technology related research in China Space Station (CSS) primarily in the following areas:
- 1. Space Life Science and Biotechnology
- 2. Microgravity Fluid Physics and Combustion
- 3. Space Material Sciences
- 4. Space Physics and Environment
- 5. Earth Sciences
- 6. Fundamental Physics
- 7. Space Utilization Novel Technology
Universities from all over Pakistan have been invited to submit their concept paper / proposals (click here to download the format).
For necessary further details, please visit the link.