February 22, 2020
February 22, 2020
Dear Graduate Students,
Congratulations on your upcoming Commencement ceremony!
The 2020 Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) Commencement ceremony registration for Graduate Students is open. An email has been sent to students to fill the online registration form. Please check your email in this regard.
The deadline to register for the 2020 Commencement ceremony is Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 11:59 P.M.
Please note that for Graduate Commencement 2019-20:
- Only registered graduates of MA/MSc/MS/MPhil/PhD will be allowed to attend the rehearsal.
- Graduates must attend rehearsal to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Children below 10 years of age are not allowed; those above 10 years are treated as a guest.
- Due to security reasons, participants are not permitted to bring any weapons, digital diaries, electronic equipment, brief cases or boxes to the Commencement ceremony.
- Please fill the Graduating Student Survey (if not filled already).
- Successful completion of this survey would give you Rs. 500 waiver on Commencement registration fee.
- Three thousand and five hundred rupees (Rs. 3,500/-) are the Registration charges for commencement which is required to be submitted on the Tuition Fee Challan Form in FC College branch of Habib Bank Limited (HBL). Please mention:
- Your Name
- Your Roll number
- “Graduate Commencement” or “Fee for extra guest(s)” in the Others category
- After submission, send a scanned copy of the Fee Challan Form to firstname.lastname@example.org if payment has not been updated in your Empower account within one working day from the date of payment.
- Following information should be included on the Deposit Slip while submitting fee in Habib Bank branch other than FC College branch:
- Account title: Forman Christian College
- Account Number: 00427901420703
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Mention “Graduate Commencement” or “Fee for extra guest(s)”
- After submission, send a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com if payment has not been updated in your Empower account within one working day from the date of payment.
- Payments through digital channels can also be made which are HBL Mobile App, HBL Internet Banking and Konnect by HBL App. Using these channels, there is no need to send the payment receipts to Accounts Office. Instructions are available at https://www.fccollege.edu.pk/now-pay-your-fccu-fee-through-hbl-mobile-app/
- Only registered guest(s) are allowed.
- Every registered graduate is allowed to bring in two guests for free, provided their details are entered in registration form.
- If you are bringing more than two guests, then for every extra guest you have to submit Rs. 1,500/- in FC College branch of Habib Bank following the same process mentioned above.
- Guest(s) must come with graduates and carry their original CNIC/B-Form/Passport and guest pass with.
- No change in guests will be made after registration for Commencement.
- Rehearsal for commencement will be on Friday, 21st February 2020, 3:00 P.M in the Sinclair Hall, and is mandatory to attend for collecting your commencement registration and guest card.
- The fee for the gown is Rs 2,500/- which must be paid to the vendor on the following date and time. You will get Rs 2,200/- when you return the gown. Do not deposit the fee in Bank. You may collect the gowns in front of Sinclair Hall. The gowns will be available from:
- February 19th to 20st (3pm – 6pm)
- February 21st (2pm – 5pm)
- February 22nd (2pm until one hour after the ceremony)
- Saturday, 22nd February 2020, 3:00 P.M., Sinclair Hall/College Lawns.
- Graduates and guest(s) must arrive early for security clearances and be seated by 2:30 P.M. before the commencement time. After 3:00 P.M entry may be halted in the venue (Sinclair Hall/College lawns).
- Keep visiting FCCU website for updates.
For more information and questions about the commencement ceremony, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.