March 29, 2021
April 28, 2021
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters
- Proficiency in English
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
How to apply
The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program is advertised every year (please check for availability) by September/October. The application form is required to be submitted online. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of the grading scale of the university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.
Online Application: https://
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.