Objectives of the event:
- Presenting and discussing research areas that rely on youth as a key driver in building future development strategies.
- Developing youth capacities to face civilization and development challenges as a tool for community development.
- Making use of modern means of communication in promoting the values of belonging and citizenship.
- Training young people on diplomatic simulation mechanisms.
Five days (excluding arrival and departure days)
The forum will be held from 7 to 11 July 2019 (participants’ arrival is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
- Good governance and transparency among young people.
- Youth and bet on sustainable development.
- Youth and the safe use of social media.
- Diplomatic simulation
A- General Conditions:
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people of OIC Member States or representatives of the Muslim Communities.
- The participant shall submit an approved certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
B- Selection criteria:
The curriculum vitae and registration forms sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Active in the field of youth work.
- Having a distinctive activity on social media.
- Having excellent skills and potential to take leadership roles in the event.
C- Registration and Participation:
- The participation form shall be sent before the closing date of registration on 15 June 2019.
- Curriculum vitae and required information to be attached through the electronic link on the website of Doha, Islamic Youth Capital for 2019: Register Now
- Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the forum through emails indicated in their applications.
Travel and accommodation expenses:
The host country will cover travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence as well as internal transportation, accommodation, and meals.
Applications open from 15 May to 15 June 2019
Youth Excellence Medal:
In order to motivate young people participating in the Doha Muslim Youth Forum, the Organizing Committee honors the excellent young people during the event through attending the closing ceremony of Doha OIC Youth Capital and Doha Youth Innovation Award event, and granting them the Youth Excellence Medal, to reward them for their excellence and effective participation according to the following criteria:
- Commitment to time
- Cooperating with colleagues
- Active participation
- Knowledge of the workshop’s content
- Creativity and innovation
- Overall impression
Field visits will be organized for the participants to discover the host country and its culture.
For any inquiry, please contact us through: