Dear FCCU Community,
At FCCU we are committed to making the educational experience relevant for our students’ careers, ensuring that each of you is equipped with job-ready skills when you graduate. With this goal in mind, we are excited to announce a new partnership with Coursera – the leading online learning platform in the world.
Coursera offers more than 3,800 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, Google and IBM. Our new partnership gives you access to these high-quality courses, allowing you to learn online on Coursera in addition to our on-campus curricula.
We’ve worked closely with Coursera to identify courses that give you job-relevant technology, business, and interpersonal “soft” skills that companies are hiring for today. I encourage each of you to go through the collection of courses at the link below and enroll today.
Once you sign up on Coursera, you will be able to:
- 1. Learn in-demand technology and business skills that prepare you for today’s job opportunities
- 2. Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community
- 3. Balance your on-campus coursework by studying at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions, self-paced learning model, and convenient mobile experience
- 4. Earn job-relevant certifications that can help boost your resume
Sign up with these simple steps to get started
- 1. Click the above link to go to the program’s home page
- 2. Complete the signup process and join the program
- 3. Select and enroll in a course
We encourage the students to join the program. Learners can join the program by 31st July 2020 and can continue until 30th September 2020. Specific courses will already be recommended for you, but if you need further guidance, feel free to reach out to Dr. Aasia Khanum – firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to provide additional recommendations.
Vice Rector’s Office