The Center for Learning and Teaching (CLT) provides services to FCCU’s faculty members which are aimed at strengthening their teaching methodologies and teaching new and innovative ways of teaching. The CLT also provides the following services:
- Training workshops and seminars.
- Conduct programs for continuous professional development of faculty members and to encourage excellence in teaching.
- Consultations inside and outside the classroom including classroom observations.
- Learning group forums, thematic or otherwise.
- Series on Researches already done or in process, for peer sharing and feedback.
- Resources as required.
Dr. Rukhsana Zia
HEAD OF CENTER FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING
Suleman Ahmad Khairullah
MANAGER CLT & GUARDIAN KENNEDY HALL
Click here to learn more about our team.