- The main objective of this program is to skillfully use biblical study methods to interpret what effect the original writers intended to have on their readers.
● Demonstrate general grasp of the biblical timeline of Old and New Testament history and integrate this knowledge of key events and people with foundational biblical themes.
● Demonstrate competent critical thinking skills by the application of principles of good biblical exegesis.
● Using biblical theological principles, demonstrate growing competence in researching and formulating appropriate principles and their application to relevant issues in the student’s context within the Christian community and the larger community of Pakistan.
● In accordance with FCCU’s core values, demonstrate spiritual maturity through:
o Evidencing maturity and holistic growth in Christian character and Christian disciplines.
o Exemplifying maturing faith in relationship with God and in commitment to reconciled relationships and restored communities.
● Students who have passed their Intermediate
● A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level) Equivalence attested from the IBCC Needed .
● A- Level students who have given their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting results are eligible to apply, they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
● Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the IBCC .
● Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
(List of faculty members)
Your Content Goes Here