The School of Life Sciences offers the BS (Hons) Biotechnology program which is learner-centered and
job oriented in different specializations of Biotechnology. It will establish an environment of
collaborative and reflective learning based on modern concepts of Biotechnology.
● Master the key concepts and principles of life sciences.
● Explain the basic techniques used in biotechnology.
● Be able to analyze and interpret the experimental data.
● Demonstrate the use of various biotechnological processes for economic development.
● Be able to assess various biotechnologies from an ethical point of view.
● Students who have passed their Intermediate
● A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level)
Equivalence attested from the IBCC Needed .
● A- Level students who have given their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting results are eligible to apply, they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
● Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the IBCC .
● Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
● Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology and Chemistry in A-Level.
(List of faculty members)
Your Content Goes Here