To be Eligible for the Turkish Summer school, You should be between 18-35 Years of age. Along with educational activities, Yunus Emre Institute organizes art and culture events and supports scientific studies all around the globe through Yunus Emre Turkish Culture Centers and liaison offices at various universities worldwide
Program Dates: 22nd July 2019 to 4th August 2019
Turkey in the World of Culture Heritage – Archaeology Summer School -Yunus Emre Institute
- In this scope, Yunus Emre Institute is organizing Turkey’s Place in World Cultural
Heritage – Archaeology Summer School as part of its thematic summer schools to present the world a deeper insight into Turkey’s cultural heritage.
- In this Yunus Emre Summer School, where you will get the chance to gain astounding experience about Turkey’s cultural heritage through academic seminars and visits to archaeological sites and museums during the course of two weeks.
Date and Venue of the Program
This Yee Turkish summer school will take place in Çanakkale, Izmir, Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Ankara, Çorum and İstanbul between July 22nd – August 04th, 2019.
Turkey in the World of Culture Heritage – Archaeology Summer School –Yunus Emre Institute is a Funded Turkish summer exchange program which will Cover the following Expenses.
- Round Trip International Flight Tickets & local transportation.
- Three meals a day.
- Course material.
- Museum fees.
- Historic and tourist sightseeing tours: Sightseeing tours to Çanakkale, Izmir,
Şanlıurfa, Gaziantep, Ankara, Çorum, and Istanbul.
The scholarship does not cover: Personal travel insurance, Visa costs, and Personal expenditures
- Good command of English. (The program will be in English due to international participants)
- Should be between 18-35 years of age.
- Should be open to intercultural dialogue.
- Should have a genuine interest in cultural heritage and archaeology.
- Should be studying/have studied Social Sciences, archaeology, culture studies, history, geography, cultural anthropology, folklore, art history, etc.
- Should preferably a freshman or sophomore at the university level.