The TU Berlin Summer University is awarding Summer University Scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22 to August 16, 2019.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Available Subject: Courses include: Entrepreneurship, Satellite Design, 3D Printing, and Robotics.
Fees for the 2019 TU Berlin Summer University are as follows:
|Course Type||Cost (Euro)|
|Standard 4-week course||1,950.00|
|Special 4-week course||2,300.00|
|Standard 3-week course||1,450.00|
|Standard 2-week course||950.00|
|4-week German language course||950.00|
|2-week German language course||610.00|
The course fee covers both tuition and learning materials for a course, as well as excursions and field trips, the cultural program (incl. orientation session and lunch, entrance fees to museums, sporting activities, farewell reception etc.), a public transportation ticket for Berlin, Wi-Fi access on the TU Berlin Campus and library access.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship funding is defined in three categories, and not all may apply to you. Most scholars will receive funding from only one category, with a small number of applicants receiving funding in both categories (1) and (2) below.
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (at a fixed rate according to the DAAD guidelines based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to one applicant only.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering scholarships to exceptional applicants; CGPA 3.3 or above applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th, 2019.
- Student must have completed one year at FCCU.
- Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), as well the TU Berlin Summer University.
Application Procedure: Kindly provide the following documents to International Education Office by the deadline:
- Transcript of records (Unofficial grade list)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (approx. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors
Deadline to apply: 01 April 2019
Note: Kindly follow the deadline mentioned above.