Packed into two exciting weeks, this summer program opens up to you the fascinating and diverse world of China. Guided by a standout team of experts in their field, you will be taught how global issues play out in the Chinese context through interactive classes and panels. With seven special China-focused tracks to choose from, you can hone in on your specific academic interest including Architecture, Creative City, Environment, International relations, Gender Studies, Industry Frontier and Urbanization.
Duration: 11th July 2019 to 24th July 2019.
The applicants for Experiencing China 2019 should fulfill the following requirements:
- Foreign nationals currently attending college/university;
- Must be at least 18 but no more than 30 years of age as of July 11th, 2019; and be in good health;
- The program is conducted in English; students are required to provide proof of English proficiency if their first language or teaching language in home institution is not English; please provide one of the following documents as reference:
- IELTS (a score of 6.5 or above)
- TOEFL (a score of 85 or above)
- Other (such as a letter of reference from your institution to prove that your English ability is of a sufficient enough level for learning and communication) FCCU’s Students can take medium of Instruction Letter from academic Office.
Tsinghua University offers summer school scholarship places for 2019 Tsinghua International Summer School -Experiencing China.
- The scholarship covers the following:
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Housing (on-campus accommodation for international students for the two-week period, mainly en-suite single rooms)
- Basic accident insurance for the two-week period in Beijing
Scholarship students are required to cover their own airfare costs, and adequate personal medical insurance for their stay in China, as required by both Tsinghua University and Chinese visa applications.
- Application form (download here)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official full academic transcript
- Photocopy of passport photo page
- One electronic copy of applicant’s passport-sized photo (front facing, cap-free, white background)
- Proof of proficiency in English, scores of TOEFL or IELTS (If applicable)
To apply, please complete the application form along with other application materials and email it to: email@example.com
The last date to apply for the Tsinghua International Summer School 2019 in China is 31st May 2019