Language, Culture and Communication. Students are taught in international groups, unless closed group teaching has been requested , and are grouped according to age and level. The option of examination preparation (IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge) is offered.
- Academic preparation for a wide range of international examinations, including IB at HL and SL, (including TofK and Extended essay support if required) , Advanced Placement, Abitur, A level, A/S, (I)GCSE, with all syllabuses and subjects offered. The course includes Study Skills.
- Oxford and Cambridge University interview and test preparation. The seminars are led by experienced Oxford and Cambridge tutors, including people from admissions in colleges of the University. We prepare students for the written tests at and before the interview such as ELAT, TSA, etc and include advice on the Personal Statement and UCAS.
- Boarding School entrance tests including ISEB,UKISET, and other entrance and scholarship examinations, including 13+ and 16+.
- NEW!! Create your own Oxford Adventure!
- This pathway offers students the opportunity to flexibly design their own programme and to discover the joys of Oxford, whilst continuing their education and broadening their horizons.
- Host families, which have been inspected and approved
- The University (age 16+) with ensuite rooms
- The Residence (age 14+) which offers ensuite rooms a common room and dining room
Cultural and Leisure Programme:
During July and August we arrange cultural, sports and leisure activities each weekday afternoon . These include punting on the river, visits to galleries and museums, the Colleges of the University with their beautiful architecture dating from medieval times, and (for younger students) the Harry Potter tour. At weekends we arrange full day excursions to destinations such as Stratford and Warwick, London , and the South Coast.
Fee and other charges:
- English Language only:
- 20 lessons: £295 per week
- (£275 per week for courses of more than 4 weeks)
- English Language only:
- 30 lessons: £395 per week
- (£375 per week for courses of more than 4 weeks)
- All other programmes:
- £535 per week
A choice of one or two subjects (20 lessons per week in small groups, or individual tuition of equivalent value if group tuition is not available in a subject).
- Individual programme (any subjects)
- £940 per week
This includes 20 private lessons
- Extra individual tuition:
- £50 per lesson
We include without charge advice on British Universities, Boarding schools and other aspects of education for any students who would like to discuss their future plans during the course.
- Host family
- £230 per week
- £250 per week (under 16); £270 per week (under 12)
- £450 per week
- £650 per week
Accommodation is in single rooms (unless friends wish to share) with half board and weekend lunches. The University and the Residence provide private bathrooms.
Students arrive Sundays and leave on Saturdays. Since school holidays differ internationally there are no set dates, and students may stay for any number of weeks.
Cultural activities and weekend excursions
- Weekday afternoon activities
- £70 per week
- Full day weekend excursions
- each £70
These fees include transport, guide and admission fee.
- £120 each way
Other airports are more expensive and a quotation can be provided on request.
Kindly keep posted International Education Office about your application status.