The Residential Life Department is accepting applications for Resident Assistant for males and females hostel.
The applicants should have the following qualities:
- Good Administrative skills
- Believe on the motto of FCCU ‘By Love serve one another’
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to enforce and implement hostel rules
- Keen to learn from guardians
- Obedience, sincerity and integrity
- Good behavior
- Good inter-personal & intra-personal quality
- Liaison between Hostel Guardian & Residential Life Office
Mandatory things to be included in the application: Major, Number of Credit hours completed and CGPA 0f the candidate.
The application needs to be dropped at the Hostel Office by Saturday 15 April 2017.
The candidates also need to take clearance from, Proctor Office and Accounts Office.