Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Online Application Form for the Academic Year 2018-19 (Fall 2018 and Spring 2019) is available now as per the following schedule for all existing university students. Deserving and meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
To apply, all financial aid applicants are required to follow the below instructions
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 500 at the on-campus HBL branch
- Drop office copy of paid challan form at the Financial Aid drop box at information help desk placed in front of Ahmed Saeed Administration Building (ASAB)
- Make sure your FCCU email account (for example email@example.com) is activated before you submit challan form payment receipt. For email account login, visit Room # 204, Ahmed Saeed Administration Building (ASAB)
- Financial aid form 2018-19 account login access will only be emailed to your FCCU email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window # 14 and 15, ASAB before the prescribed deadline. The following deadlines will be strictly observed.
|Financial aid form activation dates|
|6th March to 9th March 2018||Financial aid 2018-19 form activation for college and university students|
|Submission of form hard copy (with required documents)|
|13th March 2018||19-Series students|
|14th March 2018||20-Series students|
|15th March 2018||21-Series students|
|16th March 2018||22-Series students|
Late applications and incomplete forms will not be entertained.
- University students with CGPA below 2.0 are not eligible to apply for financial aid
Fine and Security policy:
If any of the information provided on the financial aid form is found to be false or inaccurate or if there is any intentional concealment of facts, the student will become ineligible for financial aid during his/her tenure at FCCU. A penalty of Rs 10,000 will also be imposed on the student and financial aid given previously (if any) will also be reversed.
The recipient will have to surrender Security Deposits (General and Library) to be adjusted against the allocated Financial Aid (if provided) at the time of the completion of degree requirements/inactive status.
Do not wait until the last minute to submit your financial aid application.
The list of the required documents can be viewed at the following links:
- List of documents
- Conduct certificate
- Financial Aid form declaration format
- Third Party Acknowledgement Letter
Contact us at:
(9242)99231581-8 Ext: 331/357