Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Online Application Form for the Academic Year 2017-18 (Fall 2017 and spring 2018) is available now as per following schedule for all existing university students. Deserving and meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
|Financial aid form activation dates|
|6th March to 10th March 2017||Financial aid 2017-18 form activation for college and university students|
|Submission of form hard copy (with required documents)|
|14th March 2017||18-Series students|
|15th March 2017||19-Series students|
|16th March 2017||20-Series students|
How to apply:
To apply, all financial aid applicants are required to follow the given instructions
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 500 at the on-campus HBL branch
- Drop office copy of paid challan form at the Financial Aid drop box at information help desk placed in front of Ahmed Saeed Administration Building (ASAB)
- Make sure your FCCU email account (for example firstname.lastname@example.org) is activated before you submit challan form payment receipt. For email account login, visit Room # 204, ASAB
- Financial aid form 2017-18 account login access will only be emailed at your FCCU email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window # 14 and 15, ASAB before the prescribed deadline. The following deadlines will be strictly observed.
- Late applications and incomplete forms will not be entertained
- University students whose CGPA is below 2.0 are not eligible to apply for financial aid
Fine and Security policy:
If any of the information provided on the financial aid form is found to be false or inaccurate or if there is any intentional concealment of facts, the student will become ineligible for financial aid during his/her tenure at FCCU. A penalty of Rs 10,000 will also be imposed on the student and financial aid given previously (if any) will also be reversed.
The recipient will have to surrender Security Deposits (General and Library) to be adjusted against the allocated Financial Aid (if provided) at the time of the completion of degree requirements/inactive status.
Do not wait until the last minute to submit your financial aid application.
The list of the required documents can be viewed at the following links: