Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Online Application Form for the Academic Year 2017-18 (Fall 2017 and Spring 2018) is available now as per the following schedule for all new and existing Baccalaureate students. Deserving and meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
To apply, all financial aid applicants are required to follow the given instructions
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 500 at the on-campus HBL branch (Note: Existing students have to deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 1000)
- Drop office copy of paid challan form at the Financial Aid window # 15, Ahmed Saeed Administration Building (ASAB)
- Make sure your FCC email account (for firstname.lastname@example.org) is activated before you submit challan form payment receipt. For email account login, visit Room # 204, ASAB
- Financial aid form 2017-18 account login access will only be emailed at your FCC activated email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window # 15, ASAB before the deadline i.e. 25 September 2017. The deadline will be strictly observed.
Do not wait until the last minute to submit your financial aid application.
The list of the required documents can be viewed at the following links: