Hashoo Foundation Scholarships Criteria and Instructions for Completions for Applications
- This award is full / partial scholarships to Graduate level studies (Under Graduate Programmmes) for the academic year 2017.
- The awarded scholarship will be on a 50% loan and 50% grant basis.
- This round of scholarships is only open to those students who have gained admission in 2017 in
- Hashoo Foundation approved institutions for under graduate level studies/programmes (list of educational institutes and programmes of studies are attached).
- These scholarships on Merit cum Need Basis. Only those students who genuinely deserve and have an excellent academic record (at least 75% marks in intermediate) will be considered for these scholarships.
- HF scholarships are designed to cover full or partial costs that are directly related to the course, i.e. university/college fee. The decision will be determined by HF and will vary from case to case.
- Each scholarship will be for one year and may be extended further for the duration of the degree course annually on the basis of academic performance.
- Preference will be given to the most deserving and talented students from remote and far flung areas of Pakistan.
- Submission of a scholarship application in itself does not guarantee the award of a scholarship or place any other liability on the Hashoo Foundation.
How to apply:
- Please click here to download Hashoo Foundation Scholarship form and fill it out on computer and get it printed. Incomplete application form will not be entertained. Handwritten application forms will not be accepted.
- Incorrect information or concealment of any information may result in application being rejected.
- Applicants should submit a sworn statement that the applicant is not availing full scholarship or financial assistance for the same course and at the same time from any other institution.
- The following documents are required from the applicant:
- Latest salary and employment certificates of all income earning family members.
- Utility bills, any one of last two months.
- Bank statement for the last one year (if any).
- Name and address of business (if any).
- Two attested passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Attested copies of Matriculation / O-Level and Intermediate/A-Level result cards.
- Attested copies of National ID Card of applicant and parents/guardian.
- Bona fide certificate from current department of the university and copy of student card
- Income certificate of parents / guardian / siblings.
- Forms without all the required attested documents will not be entertained.
Note: Completely filled form along with all the supporting documents should reach to the following
Office No. 1, First Floor, Al-Asghar Plaza, China Chowk, 20-W, Main Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area,
Islamabad – Pakistan, Tel: +92 51 2273621-5