Applications for RA’s (2022-23 Academic Year)
The Residential Life office is accepting applications for Resident Assistants for its hostels.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that all rules are being followed by the residents.
- Report to the Hostel Guardian & RLO.
- Oversee attendance and monitor curfew being observed by residents.
- Conduct fortnightly meetings with respective residents.
- To be available during evenings and at least two weekend per month.
- To report any misconduct or incident taking place in the hostel.
- To coordinate with the hostel Guardian on issues affecting residents and to report any maintenance defects, hazards, etc. with the degree of urgency appropriate to the situation.
- To attend fortnightly meetings with Hostel Guardian & RLO.
- Work with other RAs and hostel Guardians and RLO for student activities/events including Farewell Function.
- To be available to assist with the arrival, orientation, and weekend departure of residents throughout the term.
- Connect with the Residential Life Office for daily operations.
- Any other task assigned by hostel Guardian/Assistant Guardian and Residential Life Office.
The applicants should have the following qualities:
- Good administrative skills.
- Believe in the motto of FCCU ‘By Love serve one another’.
- Good communication skills.
- Should be able to enforce and implement hostel rules.
- Keen to learn from Guardians.
- Obedience, sincerity, and integrity.
- Good inter-personal and intra-personal quality/ good behavior.
- Liaison between Hostel Guardian & Residential Life Office.
- No disciplinary issues and no proctorial fines.
Interested candidates should fill out the online form linked on the FCCU website RLO page (link also given below) and send their CV, a cover letter, and unofficial transcript.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 22, 2022