The Residential Life office is accepting applications for Resident Assistants for its hostels.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure that all rules are being followed by the residents.
- Report to the Hostel Guardian & RLO
- Oversee attendance and monitor curfew being observed by residents
- Conduct fortnightly meetings with respective residents
- To be available during evenings and at least two weekends per month.
- To report any misconduct or incident taking place in the hostel.
- To coordinate with the hostel Guardian on issues affecting residents and to report any maintenance defects, hazards, etc. with the degree of urgency appropriate to the situation.
- To attend fortnightly meetings with Hostel Guardian & RLO
- Work with other RAs and hostel Guardians and RLO for student activities/events including Farewell Function.
- To be available to assist with the arrival, orientation and weekend departure of residents throughout the term.
- Connect with the residential life office for daily operations.
- Any other task assign by hostel Guardian/Assistant Guardian and Residential Life Office.
The applicants should have the following qualities:
- Good Administrative skills
- Believe on the motto of FCCU ‘By Love serve one another’
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to enforce and implement hostel rules
- Keen to learn from Guardians
- Obedience, sincerity, and integrity
- Good inter-personal & intra-personal quality/ Good behavior
- Liaison between Hostel Guardian & Residential Life Office
Interested candidates should send their CV, a cover letter, unofficial transcript and clearance from Proctor of No disciplinary action and Accounts Office.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 03 May 2019.