Preference in short listing may be given to students who have studied advanced mathematics in intermediate or A-levels.
The following documents (in given order) should be submitted before the deadline:
- Mark sheet Form
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts of all school years of last school attended (Attested copies)
- Graduation certificate of last school attended (Attested copy)
- Attested copy of Certificate of enrollment from current institution (if applicable)
- Hope certificate issued by the Institute (for students whose final result is expected by August 2018)
- Submitted documents will not be returned.
- Application should be unstapled and printed on A4 size paper.
- Certificates & documents, other than those mentioned above, will not be considered.
- Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory.