2018 Türkiye Scholarships 2nd round of applications will be received between the dates 5 February – 5 March 2018.
- Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
- There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
- For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.