PharmD Admissions Opening 1 November, 2018
|A||Admissions begin||Nov 1 2018|
|B||Last date to submit the form||Dec 07 2018|
|C||FEAT Cycle||Dec 10 2018|
|D||Merit List displayed||TBD|
- Students applying must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have done Biology, Physics and Chemistry in A-Levels/ Intermediate
- Students who have scored a minimum of 660/1100
- A level student need Pre Medical equivalence attested from the IBCC. The obtained marks after conversion should not be less than 660/1100 to apply
- A- Level students who have taken their A levels exams in October, November/ Intermediate students who have given exams in the supplementary and are awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have done their American High School/ International Baccalaureate. Pre -Medical Equivalence attested from the IBCC. The obtained marks after conversion should not be less than 660/1100 to apply.
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
Online Application Links
Need-Based Financial Assistance
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option. When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A-Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to these criteria: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55% 5. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- With the printed form attach the following. ALL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ATTESTED.
- Attested photocopy of the educational documents, Matriculation / O-Level certificate, and Intermediate result card. NO WEBSITE CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- O and A-Level students need to attach the Equivalence
- Equivalence is required for O-Level students.
- Statement of entry for the A level exams result awaiting applicants
- One copy of the CNIC of the Applicant and the Father / Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2500 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed