Taking the Forman Entrance Admission Test (FEAT) ACCUPLACER is a requirement for all applicants either applying or transferring to FCC’s BA (Hons), BS (Hons), BS (Hons) Biotechnology, BS (Hons) Computing and BS (Hons) Business. The scores from FEAT ACCUPLACER will determine the admission at FCC as well as English and Mathematics course placements. Applicants are not allowed to bring any stationary or cells/mobiles in the examination hall.
In order to appear for FEAT ACCUPLACER test the applicants must bring their FEAT ACCUPLACER Seat Slip issued by the Admission’s Office with a stamp on the applicant’s picture.
Eligibility to re-sit once:
- Applicants are eligible to re-sit for FEAT ACCUPLACER if he/she;
- Was not expelled from the test
- Has submitted the FEAT fee again
- Has the required documentation: original FEAT ACCUPLACER re-sit slip (issued from the Assessment and Institutional Research Office), Paid fee challan for re-sit FEAT
- Has not appeared in any of the merit lists.
- There will be no re-sit during the test sessions for first-time test takers.
- Each eligible applicant will be allowed to take one re-sit.
- The re-sit fee will be refunded if the re-sit test is cancelled.
Re-sit FEAT ACCUPLACER process:
The FEAT ACCUPLACER re-sit test will be held for applicants not appearing on the merit list in early July and early August. Any applicant not appearing on the merit list can take one re-sit FEAT ACCUPLACER.
- Re-sit FEAT ACCUPLACER is a privilege, not a right.
- Prospects wishing to do so must submit Rs 900 to Bank AlFalah Collection Booth or Accounts Office, FC College,Lahore.
- Applicants must bring their original FEAT ACCUPLACER Slip (issued from the Admission’s Office) and the Issuing Office copy of Rs 900 of the fee challan to the Office of Assessment and Institutional Research (Room # 125, Ahmad Saeed Administration Building).
- The Assessment and Institutional Research (AIR) Office will issue a FEAT ACCUPLACER Re-sit Slip which will be the seating plan for the exam.
The prospect is not eligible for a fee refund in the following cases:
- Missing the test due to lack of proper documentation to appear in the test
- Missing the assigned date or time
- Missing the test due to late appearance
- Expulsion from the test center
- If his/her name appears on the merit list