Executive MBA program description
- A 2-year modular program, with 14 taught modules and a concurrent project, comprising a total of 66 credit hours.
- Taught by the regular Business Department faculty.
- Regular assessments will be undertaken to ensure University academic standards.
- Fulfills HEC requirements.
- minimum 14 years education plus
4 years work experience
- in-house test (FMAT) or GMAT/GAT
Application forms available from: FCC Admissions Office
Application deadline: TBA
Classes begin: September 2013
- A total of 14 modules, each lasting five days (from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm) — a total of 40 hours of classroom contact per module.
- With online assignments, there will be 48 contact hours per module. This meets international standards. Each module is equal to 4 credit hours. However, the MIS module also includes a Business Simulation and is 6 credit hours. There is a project which will be undertaken concurrently during the second year and comprises 8 credit hours.
Assessments and Grading
- Candidates will be assessed on each module. Typical assessments included exercises, assignments (including case analyses), presentations and quizzes.
- A candidate will not be able to graduate unless he/she has completed all the modules successfully. In case a candidate is unsuccessful in passing a module (for academic or non-academic reasons), an alternative assessment mechanism under faculty supervision, may be provided. However, candidates will be allowed a limited number of “retakes”.
Schedule for EMBA
|1||Management Communications||18 – 22 March 2013||
|2.||Managerial Economics||06 – 10 May 2013|
|3.||Quantitative Methods for Business||24 – 28 June 2013|
|4.||Organizational Behavior||19 – 23 August 2013|
|5.||Financial Accounting||07 – 11 October 2013|
|6.||Marketing Management||25 – 29 November 2013|
|7.||Cost Accounting & Control Systems||20 – 24 January , 2014|
|8.||Law, Ethics & Governance||10 – 14 March 2014|
|9.||Financial Management||05 – 09 May 2014||
|10.||Operations Management||23 – 27 June 2014|
|11.||Human Resource Management||18 – 22 August 2014|
|12.||Business Strategy||13 – 17 October 2014|
|13.||Entrepreneurship||01 – 05 December 2014|
|14.||MIS & Simulation||19 – 23 January 2015|