Pharm D Admissions Spring 2018 Open for Limited Seats
Need based financial assistance available
|A||Admissions begin||Nov 1 2017|
|B||Last date to submit the form||Dec 15 2017|
|C||FEAT Cycle||19-21 Dec 2017|
|D||Merit List displayed||Jan 26 2018|
- Students who have passed their Intermediate and have scored a minimum of 660/1100
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level) Equivalence attested from the IBCC.
- A- Level students who have given their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting results are eligible to apply , they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
- Matric to A-Level students cannot apply without IBCC Equivalence
- Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the IBCC .
- Students applying must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels.
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option. When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A-Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to these criteria: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55% 5. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- With the printed form attach the following. ALL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ATTESTED.
- Attested photocopies of the educational documents, Matriculation / O-Level certificate, and Intermediate result card. NO WEBSITE CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- O and A-Level students need to attach the Equivalence
- Equivalence is required for O-Level students.
- Statement of entry for the A level exams result awaiting applicants
- Two copies of the CNIC of the Applicant and the Father / Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2500 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
- Submit the form in the Admission Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building room # 9. All applicants collect their FEAT(Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admission Office – all applicants will take the FEAT(Accuplacer)
Online Application Links:
If you are on the FCCU campus: Admissions Applications Link
If you are on the FCCU campus: Admission Application Link for continuing applications
Need-Based Financial Assistance