Once you have decided to join FCCU, you can choose to apply for
BA/BS (Hons) with a choice of 22 Majors: Biological Sciences, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, History, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu.
BS (Hons) Business
• Accounting and Finance
• Operations Management
• Marketing and Sales
BS (Hons) Biotechnology
BS (Hons) Computer Sciences
|A||Admissions begin||Nov 1 2018|
|B||Last date to submit the form||Dec 07 2018|
|C||FEAT Cycle||Dec 10 2018|
|D||Merit List displayed||TBD|
- Students who have passed their Intermediate
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A-Level exams (not AS Level) Equivalence attested from the IBCC Needed .
- A- Level students who have taken their A levels exams in October, November and are awaiting results are eligible to apply, they need to attach a copy of the statement of entry.
- Students who have done their American High School. Equivalence needed attested from the IBCC .
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology and Chemistry in A-Level.
- For BS (Hons) Biotechnology applicants are required to the take a subject test conducted by FC College.
Online Application Links
Need-Based Financial Assistance
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option. When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A-Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to these criteria: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55% 5. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- With the printed form attach the following.
ALL DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ATTESTED.
- Attested photocopy of the educational documents, Matriculation / O-Level certificate, and Intermediate result card. NO WEBSITE CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- O and A-Level students need to attach the Equivalence attested from IBCC
- Equivalence is required for O-Level students. Attested from IBCC
- Statement of entry for the A level exams result awaiting applicants
- One copy of the CNIC of the Applicant and the Father / Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2500 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
Transfer of Credit
Transfer of Credit
Credit is earned by migration or transfer from another degree-granting institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or accredited in the USA or UK, up to a limit of 64 credit hours.
A student transferring to FCC from another institution should first submit an official transcript of work done in the other institution to the Admissions Office. Upon submission of the transcript, a process of evaluation is begun. This process can take up to 2 weeks and must be started at an appropriate date. During this time, the applicant can conditionally continue to fulfil the admission criteria and application procedures. When the transcript has been evaluated, the applicant is notified of the credit acceptance by the Admissions Office.
Admission requirement for all Transfer Students
Any student applying for transfer must:
- Present official transcripts of the previous University
- Present current accreditation status of University where coursework was done
- Be in overall good academic standing with a CGPA of 2.0 or above
- Meet all other criteria of Admission as established by the Admissions Office
- In the event that any of the criteria are falsified or not disclosed appropriately, admission is liable to be cancelled
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)