Baccalaureate Admissions Fall 2017
Open for BS (Hons) Computer Science, BS (Hons) Business, BS (Hons) Biotechnology, and BA/BS (Hons)
Merit Scholarships (First Come First Served Basis) and Need based Financial Assistance available
On campus Hostel accommodation available for female students
|A||Last date for submission of admission forms for next FEAT cycle||26 July 2017|
|B||FEAT cycle||20 July onward|
|C||Merit List displayed||10 August 2017|
|D||Classes begin||21 August 2017|
- Students who have passed their Intermediate Part 1 and will be taking their second year exams in May 2017.
- Students who have cleared their Intermediate Part 1 and Part 2
- Students who will be taking their A Level exams in May/ June 2017
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A Level exams (not AS Levels)
- Students who have done their American High School
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board.
- Matric to A Level students can only apply if they have the A level equivalence attested and stamped by IBCC.
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels
- Attested photocopy of the Matriculation result card (Web downloaded not accepted)
- O Levels certificate(Equivalence attested and stamped by IBCC)
- Attested photocopy of the Intermediate part 1(web downloaded not accepted)
- A level grades if the applicant has completed his/her A levels (Equivalence attested and stamped IBCC)
- American High School applicants need to submit Equivalence attested and stamped IBCC
- Two copies of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2,500 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
Every year the university admits a number of transfer students who meet the following criteria
- The current university of the student should be accredited by the HEC.
- Forman Christian College does not transfer more than 64 credits
- The applicant needs to apply for the admission in the relevant degree program and give the test . Only if he/she is on merit will they be considered for a transfer.
- Once admitted the applicant needs to provide the academic office the official transcript of his previous semester/semesters, the academic office after scrutiny will determine as to how many courses can be transferred
- Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
- Once the form is complete please press the Print option . When you have the printed form attach all the required documents.
- Click the Submit button when the application is complete
- For O and A Level students, the percentages will be calculated according to this criterion: A* & A is 95%, B is 85%, C is 75%, D is 65%, E is 55%
- Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building 7. All applicants collect their FEAT(Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admissions Office – all applicants will take the FEAT(Accuplacer)
Online application links:
If you are on the FCC campus: Admissions Applications Link
If you are on on the FCC campus: Admission Application Link for continuing applications
FCCU Residential Life
Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) offers residential accommodation to both male and female registered students. Please note boys are allocated rooms in Ewing Hall situated in Nila Gumbat Anarkali and girls in the on campus Hope Tower.
As the university has limited space rooms are allotted on the first come first basis. So applicants from outside Lahore are advised to apply as early as possible.