Once you have decided to join FCCU, you can choose to apply for
BA/BS (Hons) with a choice of 22 Majors: Biological Sciences, Bioinformatics, Chemistry, Economics, Education, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, History, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu.
BS (Hons) Business
• Accounting and Finance
• Operations Management
• Marketing and Sales
BS (Hons) Biotechnology
BS (Hons) Computer Sciences
Applicants who did not get the Admission Offer can click here to follow the resit policy if they want to give the test again. Do not submit a new form.
Last date for submission of admission forms (For May FEAT Cycle)
25 May 2018
29 May onward
Merit List displayed
27 August 2018
- Students who have passed their Intermediate Part 1 and will be taking their second year exams in May 2018.
- Students who have cleared their Intermediate Part 1 and Part 2
- Students who will be taking their A Level exams in May/ June 2018
- Matric to A Levels students can only apply in the Spring Semester
- A- Level students who have cleared at least 3 principal A Level exams (not AS Levels)
- Students who have done their American High School
- Students who have done their Intermediate from the Technical Board.
- Students applying for BS (Hons) Biotechnology are required to take a subject test in addition to the FEAT Accuplacer. They must have done FSc Pre-Medical or should have studied Biology in A-Levels. Please click here to access a sample paper for the BS (Hons) Biotechnology admissions test for applicants who wish to apply for this program.
How to Fill the Admission Form?
- Click on the Admission Inquiry Form
- Fill in the Inquiry with your correct data
- Don’t forget to fill in the Program of interest.
- In case you close the inquiry form without completing & submitting, you can use the Continuing Inquiry Form.
- If you have successfully submitted the inquiry form you will get an email, check your email inbox.
- In your email inbox, you will receive an email with your username and password which is your tracking code
- In the email received use the “Click Here” link to access the FC Empower portal.
- Use the tracking code which is your user ID and user password. Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the admission application tab.
- Click on Access Form
- Continue to fill in the form once finished, print and then click on ‘I have finished submit’
- Attach the required documents with the printed form and pay Rs 2500 in HBL FCCU branch, attach the challan form with and submit form in the Admissions Office.
- Submit the form in the Admissions Office, room # 9, Ahmad Saeed Administration Building. All applicants collect their FEAT(Accuplacer) Admit Cards from the Admissions Office – all applicants will take the FEAT(Accuplacer)
- 1 copy each of attested photocopies of the educational documents,
- Matriculation/O aLevels certificate (attested IBCC Equivalence )
- Attested photocopy of the Intermediate part 1(web downloaded not accepted)
- A level grades if the applicant has completed his/her A levels (attested IBCC Equivalence)
- Two copies of the CNIC of Applicant and of the Father/Guardian
- B – form in case you do not have a CNIC card
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Processing fee of Rs 2500 must only be deposited in the HBL, FCCU branch
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
Online application links
If you are not on the FCCU campus: Admissions Application Link 1 or Admissions Application Link 2
If you are on the FCCU campus: Admissions Applications Link
Continuing Inquiry Form Links:
If you are not on FCCU campus: Admission application link 1 or Admission application link 2
If you are on on the FCCU campus: Admission Application Link for continuing applications
Every year the University admits a number of transfer students who meet the following criteria:
- The applicant needs to apply for the admission in the relevant degree program and take the entrance test. Only if he/she is on merit will they be considered for a transfer.
Transfer of Credit:
- Credit is earned by migration or transfer from another degree-granting institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission or accredited in the USA or UK, up to a limit of 64 credit hours
- A student transferring to FCCU from another institution should first submit an official transcript of work done in the other institution to the Admissions Office
- Upon submission of the transcript, a process of evaluation is begun. This process can take up to 2 weeks and must be started at an appropriate date. During this time, the applicant can conditionally continue to fulfil the admission criteria and application procedures
- When the transcript has been evaluated, the applicant is notified of the credit acceptance by the Admissions Office
Admission requirements for all Transfer Students
Any student applying for transfer must:
- Present official transcripts of the previous university
- Present current accreditation status of university where coursework was done
- Be in overall good academic standing with a CGPA of 2.0 or above
- Meet all other criteria of Admission as established by the Admissions Office
- In the event that any of the criteria are falsified or not disclosed appropriately, admission is liable to be cancelled
- All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
FCCU offers residential accommodation to both male and female registered students. Please note that male students are allocated rooms in Ewing Hall situated in Nila Gumbat Anarkali and female students in the on-campus Hope Tower.
As the University has limited space, rooms are allotted on a first come first served basis. Applicants from outside Lahore are advised to apply as early as possible.
Need-Based Financial Aid
Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER
Prospective candidates may contact Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) in room # 125/126, Ahmad Saeed Administration Building (N-Block) to apply for Retaking FEAT ACCUPLACER according to the following details:
Dates: 3 July to 17 July 2018
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (excluding 1:00 pm-2:00 pm, lunch break)
Office: Quality Enhancement Cell (N-125/N-126)
The test will take place on 19, July 2018.
The result of Retake FEAT ACCUPLACER will be considered as final and the earlier result will be nullified.