Admissions for the Intermediate program will open in July/August 2014
Our Academic Programs- 2014
- Computer Science (Physics/Statistics)
- General Science
- Arts and Humanities
Humanities & Arts
- Urdu Literature-Civics-Education
- Civics-History-Physical Education
- Urdu Literature-History-Physical Education
Who can apply?
- Students who have done their Matriculation in Annual Board exams in 2014.
- O Level students who have given at least 8 O Levels in May/June 2014
Documentation Required The applicant needs to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission:
- 2 attested photocopies of the provisional result intimation (result card)
- 6 unattested passport sized photographs
- 4 attested photocopies of good conduct certificate
Once the student is admitted and the roll number has been allotted the student needs to submit the following documents:
No Objection Certificate (NOC) for students from a Board other than BISE Lahore
Provisional Equivalence Certificate issued by the Chairman of Inter Board Committee for O Level students
Forman Christian College offers 100% tuition fee waivers for top position holders in the Matriculation exams in any board in Pakistan. In addition, 75% tuition fee waiver is given to a limited number of students obtaining 85% marks in their Matriculation exams. These scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis, i.e. the first students who qualify with the criteria above AND take their roll numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
For further information contact the Admissions Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org