In order to be fair to all those who apply for financial assistance, FCC encourages completing appropriate required documentation and undertaking from all applicants for financial assistance process. This is to make sure that financial assistance application is complete and accurate in all aspects described.
- Need-based Financial Assistance is available for all college and university students at Forman Christian College as per policy.
- Continuing students can apply every year for need-based assistance as per deadlines announced by Financial Assistance Department before going for the summer break.
- Newly admitted students can apply after obtaining their college/university roll number.
- The need-based financial assistance program is available to all academically eligible deserving students of Forman Christian College.
- The applicant must attach all the required documents with the application form to demonstrate his/her need.
- Application forms should be duly signed by the applicant and father/guardian.
- Student performance, conduct and attendance are also considered in the financial assistance decision making process.
- Decision for financial assistance will be made on the basis of information provided in the application, documents and verification conducted for need assessment.
- Financial Assistance Form will be submitted online and one hard copy of this form along with all required documents will be presented in the Financial Assistance Office by the announced deadlines. (No Financial Assistance Application will be processed without a hard copy of Financial Assistance printed form and all the required documents).
- Kindly observe all deadlines to avoid any inconvenience.
- Minimum current CGPA 2.0 (for all university students)
- Enrolled full time in semesters (for all university students)
- Cleared all exam subjects successfully (for all Intermediate students)
The following link can be used to access the Financial Assistance Form:
- List of documents to be submitted with the Financial Assistance Form
- Sample Format of Income Certificates
For more information, Please contact the Financial Assistance Office:
Room No 007/006
Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
Phone: 99231581-8 Ext: 331