Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) believes that deserving, qualified students should not give up their dreams of education because of financial needs. The College, therefore, dedicates a significant portion of its budget each year to providing Need-Based financial aid to its needy and academically eligible students. Admitted candidates may apply online for financial aid and by providing the required documents to financial aid office. This form should be submitted at Financial Aid Office. The Financial Aid Office awards financial Aid to deserving and academically eligible students.
Financial Aid is given to deserving students who show promise of achieving good scores in their academic studies. Forman Christian College awards financial aid to recipients on a non-discriminatory, equal opportunity basis.
Types of financial aid available for each program are:
- Provisional Need + Merit-based Financial Aid
- Need + Merit Based Financial Aid
- Work Study Program
- Merit Scholarships
- FAQs about Financial Aid
Financial Aid Processing Charges:
|Financial Aid Application||500|
|Award Letter/ Certificate||500|
Financial Aid Form Rechecking
Financial Aid Applications are either accepted or rejected after the evaluation of financial aid form by the financial aid department. If anyone wants to get the form rechecked by financial aid department then the prescribed processing fee of rechecking will be charged. Following will be procedure for rechecking of financial aid application:
- The Prescribed Processing Fee (Rs 500/-) must be deposited in FCC Nominated Bank Branch.
- The submission of Processing Fee Receipt (Office Copy) and written request for rechecking along with any other additional information or documents must be filed in Financial Aid Department.
- The department of financial aid will recheck the form to see if anything has been overlooked and inform the reasons of denied application to student. The results along with any reason for rejection will be communicated.
Note: Rechecking dates will be open for 7 working days after the display of recently processed Financial Aid List. Late applications for rechecking will not be entertained.
Award Letters or Certificates
Online Financial Aid Award Letters are available to students on their Web Portal.
Students who require an Award Letter/ Certificate on a letter head must follow the below mentioned procedure.
Step I: Deposit Financial Aid Processing Fee of Rs. 500/- in FCC nominated bank.
Step II: Drop the issuing office copy along with the request form of issuing an award letter at Room No. 14 window, Ahmed Saeed, AdministrationBuilding.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid office:
Room Numbers 14, 15, 16
Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
Phone: 042-99231581-8 Ext: 357/331