The Executive MBA is a two-year modular, evening program. It contains 14 taught modules and a project comprising a total of 66 credit hours.
The Executive MBA has a unique structure: each module is ten days of instruction (3 hours a day) in the evening, with one full day (Saturday) for a total of 40 hours of classroom contact per module. With on-line assignments, there are 48 contact hours per module (as per international standards). Thus, each module is 4 credit hours, except MIS which is 6 credit hours since it includes a Business Simulation, and the Project (8 credit hours).
Admissions requirements include 14 years of education and four years of work experience, which satisfies the requirements of the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. Also, there is a test and an interview, but this is waived through institutional agreements.
EMBA Admission Requirements
Applicants are expected to have:
- A minimum of 14 years of education (i.e. candidates with conventional 2-year BA/BS can apply)
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Successful interview
Applicants from the Armed Forces are nominated by their relevant Headquarters.
BUSN 604 Financial Accounting
BUSN 609 Cost Accounting & Control Systems
BUSN 610 Quantitative Methods for Business
BUSN 624 Managerial Economics
BUSN 628 Financial Management
BUSN 634 Entrepreneurship
BUSN 654 Organizational Behavior
BUSN 655 Human Resource Management
BUSN 664 Operations Management
BUSN 665 Law, Ethics, & Governance
BUSN 674 MIS & Business Simulation
BUSN 675 Management Communications
BUSN 684 Marketing Management
BUSN 694 Business Strategy
BUSN 699 Business Project
|1.||Admissions open||1 July 2014|
|2.||Application deadline||11 August|
|3.||2nd FMAT (Forman Management Aptitude Test)||Date: 18 August 2014
Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
|4.||Classes begin||8 September 2014|
- The test will be purely based on generic Management Aptitude Tests comprising of 3 main sections which would test the verbal, numerical, and analytic abilities of applicants.
- Applicants who have taken the GMAT will not be required to take the FMAT
Sample FMAT paper is available at this link
1. Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
2. Print the form and attach the documents mentioned below.
3. Click the Submit button when the application is complete
4. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- Matriculation/ O level result
- Intermediate/ A level result
- Final transcripts of 4 years honors/ Masters degree
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- CNIC copies of the applicant and guardian (if applicable)
- Processing fee of Rs 2,000 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
5. Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
Please attach the following with the printed application form:
- 2 References
- Experience letters if applicable
You are on the FCC campus: Admission Application Link for continuing applications