This is a two-year program with a general management focus. The program aims to develop high quality professionals who will be agents of change through a combination of their creativity, initiative, competence and interpersonal skills. The entire learning experience is highly interactive and offers the best mix of cases, simulations and interactive lectures to ensure that students gain both from theory and best practices of business.
It aims to develop the functional competence any contemporary manager is expected to have in today’s increasingly complex business environment. There is a strong emphasis on understanding and managing modern enterprise within the complex context of Pakistan.
The program faculty is noted for its ability to blend theory and practice in the classroom, making the learning experience far more enriching. This comes from their experience in consulting, researching, case-writing, and working with the boards of various companies in the country
The first year of the MBA program focuses on developing basic skills and techniques as well as encouraging analytical and communicative abilities. The second year encourages a more strategic and cross-functional approach through a compulsory 6 week internship and a greater focus on case based class discussion.
MBA students must have a CGPA of 2.50 to graduate. The top three students are awarded medals by Engro Foods Limited.
|1.||Admissions open||1 July 2014|
|2.||Application deadline||11 August|
|3.||2nd FMAT (Forman Management Aptitude Test)||Date: 18 August 2014
Time: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
|4.||Classes begin||8 September 2014|
- The test will be purely based on generic Management Aptitude Tests comprising of 3 main sections which would test the verbal, numerical, and analytic abilities of applicants.
- Applicants who have taken the GMAT will not be required to take the FMAT
Sample FMAT paper is available at this link
1. Fill in the online form; do not miss out any information – find links to online forms below the instructions
2. Print the form and attach the documents mentioned below.
3. Click the Submit button when the application is complete
4. Please note down your computer generated Admission Tracking Number
- Matriculation/ O level result
- Intermediate/ A level result
- Final transcripts of 4 years honors/ Masters degree
- 2 recent passport sized photographs
- CNIC copies of the applicant and guardian (if applicable)
- Processing fee of Rs 2,000 must only be deposited in the HBL Branch, FC College
- You must write your name and admission tracking number on the Challan form, otherwise payment will not be processed
5. Submit the form in the Admissions Office Ahmad Saeed Administration Building
Please attach the following with the printed application form:
Experience letters if applicable
All of the above should be on separate sheets of paper.
You are on the FCC campus: Admission Application Link for continuing applications