- The applicant must have 4-year baccalaureate degree from a recognized local or foreign university, with a major in Chemistry or a related field and a minimum of 2.5 CGPA.
A conventional MSc in Chemistry or a related field with a minimum 60% marks or 2.5 GPA.
- Provisional admission can be sought by students awaiting final results. Such candidates must also meet all the eligibility requirements.
- The applicant must have passed the graduate assessment test (GAT).
- The applicants must pass the FC College Aptitude Test in Chemistry (FATC).
- Applicants with a strong background in mathematics or research experience will be preferred.
For information on the fee structure, check www.fccollege.edu.pk/admissions/fee-structure.
A limited number of need-based fellowships are available. Refer to www.fccollege.edu.pk/admissions/financial-assistance