- submit an application and two reference letters (at least one must be from a previous teacher)
- have at least 16 years of education (BS Hons) with a major in Economics and a minimum CGPA of 2.5
a conventional MA/MSc in Economics with at least 60% marks
- have a minimum GAT or GRE score of 50%
- pass the FCC Aptitude Test in Economics (FATE)
- FATE score
- interview score
- past academic achievements
Merit of student will be determined on the basis of weighted aggregation of FATE score (30%), interview score (20%) and past academic achievement (50%).
- Students who are waiting for results can apply provisionally but they have to submit complete official transcript at the time of interview.
- CGPA in last degree will be counted towards past academic achievements
- Candidates who fail in the FATE are not eligible to appear in the interview
For information on the fee structure, check www.fccollege.edu.pk/admissions/fee-structure.