The eligibility criteria for the Baccalaureate (Hons) program is:
- Students who have cleared their intermediate Part 1 Exams.
- A- Level students who are registered to take at least 3 A level exams in May –June 2013.
- Students who have completed their Intermediate/ minimum of 3 A levels / American High or equivalent can also apply.
- All applicants need to take the Forman Entrance Admission Test FEAT (Accuplacer)
- Students applying for BS Biotechnology must have studied Biology in their Intermediate (FSc Pre-Medical) or A-Levels
Applications are accepted online at this link: Baccalaureate (Hons) Admissions Open for Fall 2013