Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Application are open for Baccalaureate students for the academic year 2018-19 till 14 September, 2018.
Merit and Need Based Financial Aid Online Application Form for the Academic Year 2018-19 is available now according to the following schedule for all newly admitted and continuing University (Baccalaureate) students. Deserving and meritorious students are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
All financial aid applicants are required to follow the given instructions
- Deposit the financial aid processing fee (FPRO) of Rs 500 at the on-campus HBL branch
- Drop the office copy of paid challan form at the Financial office window #15, Ahmed Saeed Administration Building (ASAB)
- Make sure your FCCU email account (for email@example.com) is activated before you submit challan form payment receipt. For email account login, visit Room # 204, ASAB
- Financial aid form 2018-19 account login access will only be emailed to your FCCU email account
- After filling out and submitting the online financial aid application form, print the form and submit it along with all the required documents at window #15, ASAB till 14 September, 2018.
The list of the required documents can be viewed at the following links:
- List of documents
- Conduct Certificate
- Financial Aid Form declaration format
- Third Party Acknowledgement Letter
Contact us at:
(9242)99231581-8 Ext: 331/357