Students planning to graduate in the November 2018 Commencement must follow all the instructions given below:
Follow the instructions below:
|1||Make sure that you have a working printer|
|2||Fill in the Advisor Evaluation Form (AEF) and submit|
|3||Click on the link to the Degree Application Form which will show up after you submit the AEF|
|4||Fill in the Degree Application Form|
|5||Submit and print the form with the confirmation number on it|
|6||Submit the form to the Academic Office along with a copy of your CNIC and Intermediate/A-Level IBCC Attested Equivalence Certificate|
|7||Degree Audit commences after your paper form is received|
- Last date to apply to graduate in November 2018 is 20 September 2018 before 05:00 pm for all students.
- Students must submit a copy of their CNIC and a copy of Intermediate/IBCC attested A-Level Equivalence Certificate with the form to the Academic Office.
- For problems with filling out the Degree Application form please come and see Mr Sharoon Javed or Ms Mehak Khan – Office Hours, 09:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Degree Audit Procedure:
- Your Degree audit will commence after you have submitted the paper form to the Academic Office.
- If all degree requirements have not been met, you will be informed by phone.
- Ensure that you provide a correct phone number in your Degree Application form online.
List of Audited Graduates:
- Watch for this list to be posted sometime in October at the close of all audits.