The above girls are the winners of the quiz competition and have qualified for Poster Competition and COOK & LEARN.
|Date of Event||4th December 2017|
|Venue of Event||FCCU|
|Start Time||10:00 am|
|Tentative End Time||2:00 pm|
Instructions on Poster Competition:
- Handmade Poster on chart-paper (no specific size) about your ‘waada’ and how you think it’s going to help you maintain a healthy life.
- Present the Poster in two minutes.
You have to make a poster (since it’s a poster so it’s going to be on a chart paper) and bring it over on 04 December 2017 and also give a two minute brief presentation explaining ‘your waada’/commitment to healthy lifestyle and how this will going to affect you in daily life.
- Poster is hand made with pictures drawn or anything explaining your waada so come up with something creative, convincing and promising.
- Choose ‘waada’ from any (there can be more than one) of the ones mentioned on ‘mera waada’ page. It’s not necessary to choose one you ticked on your mera waada page.
- Following are the 5 rules to follow:
- I will be regular in eating breakfast
- I will add at least 30 minutes of physical activity in my daily routine
- I will eat variety of nutritious food
- I will avoid late dinner
- I will sleep 6 to 8 hours every night
- You will be judged on Poster and Presentation Only. Cook & Learn session is short activity where you will learn healthier recipes and how to make tasty food in short time. It involves tasting of delicious food 🙂