FCCU students can apply for serving as Student Peer Advisers (certificates will be given to participants at the end of the year).
Preference will be given to students from Biotechnology, Chemistry and Business as we already have Student Peer Advisors from Computer Science Department. Students having other Humanities Majors are also requested to apply.
Student Peer Advisors will be able to:
- Help fellow students/peers in completing the learning requirements of their respective degree(s)
- Support fellow students/peers students in completing the Degree Audit of their respective majors
- Assist Adviser(s) /Chairpersons in performing academic advising and following relevant SOPs
- Promote authentic peer advising at FCCU
- Assist in setting up information desks under the supervision of Chairpersons /Academic Advising Office
- Assist in Forman Experience
Students interested in applying must fill the application by clicking here and submit it to Academic Advising Office latest by 16 October 2017.
- Date of Interview: Will be annouced soon
For further questions or any queries you may contact Mr Ilyasib Yaqub at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit in Academic Advising Office: N-208.