Candidates are invited to apply for a funded position for PhD training in Bioactive Small Molecules Identification Project granted by higher education commission of Pakistan. The key focus areas will be protein expression, purification and bioactive small molecules identification using computational methods. This is a joint collaborative project in which selected candidate will perform research work at Department of Biosciences, CIIT, Islamabad and at Department of biological sciences, FC college University Lahore.
Minimum entry requirement:
- MS in Biosciences, Bioinformatics or any other relevant field.
- GRE (subject) as per HEC policy, or NTS GAT (subject) with minimum 60
- (must be valid on the date of admission)
- Research and practical experience in one or more of the above mentioned research areas.
Application deadline and requirement:
Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications in pdf file format by 5th July 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.
The application should include:
- Letter of application
- A Curriculum vitae of the candidate
- MS certificate
- MS University transcripts
- BS Certificate and university transcripts
- Any other relevant