Students planning to graduate in the November 2017 Commencement must follow all the instructions given below:
Follow the instructions below:
|1||Make sure that you have a working printer|
|2||Fill in the Degree Application Form|
|3||Submit and print the form with the confirmation number on it|
|4||Submit the form to the Academic Office|
|5||Degree Audit commences after your paper form is received|
- Last date to apply to graduate in November 2017 is 12 September 2017 for all students.
- Students must submit a copy of their CNIC and a copy of Intermediate/ A-Level Certificate with the form to the Academic Office.
- For problems with filling out the Degree Application form please come and see Mr Sharoon Javed- office hours are from 09:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Degree Audit Procedure:
- Your degree audit will commence after you have submitted the paper form to the Academic Office.
- If all degree requirements have not been met, you will be informed by phone.
- Ensure that you provide a correct phone number in your Degree Application form online.
List of Audited Graduates:
- Watch for this list to be posted sometime in October at the close of all audits.